Thomann-Hanry® is a socially responsible company
Our ethical behaviour
We strive to set a good example of social responsibility wherever we operate, inspiring and engaging our stakeholders.
- We endeavour to ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk, upholding the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships.
- We support the development of our external stakeholders through thought leadership and leading training courses.
- We operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices.
We invest in projects that benefit communities and address social and environmental issues that are important to our business.
- We encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- Being an advocate for our industry, we work with local schools and colleges to assist young people in choosing their future careers.
Our social projects
Corporate conscience is about giving back to the community. Having a good social responsibility culture stimulates our employees to work for something that is bigger than themselves, affirming that our practices are not one-dimensional and, more importantly, that we care about people.
At Thomann-Hanry® we firmly believe that encouraging employees to participate in volunteering and giving back to the community creates a fulfilling environment in which to work.
We are currently participating in social projects across London, including donations to the Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity, Wildlife Heritage Foundation, JustGiving, Virgin Money Giving and BT MyDonate, among others.
Your building façade cleaned with recycled materials
Sustainability is described as a development that meets the present generation’s needs without limiting the possibilities for future generations. Sustainable development aims to balance economic, social and environmental objectives. At Thomann-Hanry®, we are committed to achieving sustainability, emphasising aspects such as fair working conditions and environmentally sound products and services.
Most masonry and stone cleaning companies use copious amounts of water. The Thomann-Hanry® system is different. We pride ourselves on our environmentally friendly credentials, as we do not use gallons of water or any chemicals. Our cleaning powders are mainly organic or mineral in composition and are either biodegradable or recycled.
Sustainability is an ongoing process and we continuously work to improve our environmental awareness.