Thomann-Hanry® are driven to provide complete and responsive environmentally friendly cleaning and restoration of building façades. The company is committed to meeting its clients’ needs and surpassing their expectations through a unique, convenient, fast and dry cleaning process.
Our people strive to create ongoing and long-lasting relationships.
Our aim is to become the preferred choice for cleaning and restoration projects in London and across the UK. Thomann-Hanry® will excel in every facet of its operations, setting impeccable standards.
Every decision we make is imbued with our core ethics and company values:
- The highest levels of integrity and confidentiality as our foremost standards of conduct.
- We are customer-oriented, always striving to enhance quality and productivity.
- We believe in a culture of collaboration, trust and loyalty.
- High levels of training and direct employment of staff.
- We prioritise the health and safety of our workforce.
- We are committed to sustainable development.