The award-winning way to protect the past
Taking historic buildings restoration to another level
Historic buildings restoration
The cleaning of historic buildings makes a significant contribution towards how our towns, cities and countryside areas look and feel. Valuing the historic environment as an asset and giving it new life has also been one of the cornerstones of the economic and social revival of our towns and cities.
The façade gommage® system has received accreditations and accolades from numerous organisations all over the world for its incredible results on historic buildings restoration, including approvals granted by Historic England and endorsements from UNESCO.
Some of our distinctive accolades:
- Historic England consent to clean Scheduled Ancient Monuments and Listed buildings in the UK.
- UNESCO approvals to work on World Heritage Sites.
- Awarded the “Prestige de L’Europe and Laurier d’Or” for “Technical Achievement in Restoration” in France.
- Approval granted by the “National Park Service” in the USA and the “Heritage Conservation Program” in Canada.
- Listed in the “Guide of French Artisans d’Excellence” for the cleaning of historic structures.
- Granted the “Qualité Ravalement de Paris” for working on landmark buildings in France.
- Test panels on the “Place Vendôme”, “Château de Versailles”, and the “Louvre Museum” in France were analysed and approved by the Laboratoire Nationale des Monuments.
Most Considerate Company 2018, 2020 &2021
Founded in 1997, the Considerate Constructors Scheme recognises companies that demonstrate exceptional levels of consideration towards their community, environment and workforce.
Previous recipients of a Bronze Award in 2015, Gold Awards and Runner-up in 2017 and 2019, Thomann-Hanry® have won the ‘Most Considerate Company’ accolade for all companies in the turnover range of £3.5m-£10m in 2018, 2020 and 2021.
Read about why we keeping winning Most Considerate Company awards.
Our industry accreditations
Thomann-Hanry® have a reputation for technical innovation and excellence. Our knowledge is well built not only on the skills of our people but also on the highest industry standards. Our practices, processes and competencies meet all the key industry accreditations, ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality of service for their business requirements.
Click on the logos to see each relevant certificate:
At Thomann-Hanry®’s offices and depots, we also do our share to shape a better world for our future, contributing to helping the environment with in-house recycling programmes.
Smaller carbon footprint
Our machines are indeed the best. They are ours, and they are new. We’re relentlessly focused on minimising carbon footprint – our vehicles are all recent models conforming to the latest emissions standards.