Keeping your information safe and secure is important to Thomann-Hanry®, and so is being transparent about how we collect, use, and securely store information about you.
This policy also explains how we use information about you, including how you can object to certain uses of it.
Personal information collection
When you request information about our products and services via our website contact forms, we collect your contact details and may use your IP address.
Using personal information
Thomann-Hanry® use your personal information to:
- contact you in reply to your queries via our website contact forms;
- we may use your email domain to infer your affiliation with a particular organisation or industry to personalise the content and experience you receive from us;
- for research and development: we are always looking for ways to make our website smarter, faster, secure, integrated and useful to you;
- to market, promote, and drive engagement: we also communicate with you about our latest projects, white papers, seminars and events. We don’t share your data with third-party companies for the purposes of marketing or any other activity and you can control whether you receive communications from us by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ from our newsletters;
- for safety and security: we may use information about you to verify and monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity;
- to protect our legitimate business interests and legal rights: where required by law or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights, interests and the interests of others, we use information about you in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory, and audit functions;
- we may use your unique network addresses (IP Address) and/or country preference to help diagnose problems with our servers, and also to approximate your location and provide you with a better user experience.
We use information about you where you have given us consent to do so for a specific purpose not listed above. For example, we may publish testimonials or featured customer stories to promote Thomann-Hanry®, with your permission.
Where Thomann-Hanry® disclose your personal information to their associates for these purposes, they are obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy. Our client data is accessible only by authorised members of staff, bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement.
This website contains links to other websites. Thomann-Hanry® are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third-party.
- by e-mail [email protected]
- by calling us on +44 (0) 20 8453 1494
Thank you for trusting us with your personal information – we know it’s a wild web out there and we value your choice to rely on Thomann-Hanry®.