Truck mounts are a cost-effective way of working at height.
Thomann-Hanry®’s immaculately kept and highly reliable Palfinger platforms are now available for truck mount hire.
We offer a range of truck mounts for hire from 37m and a team of expert operators.
Truck mount for hire
Thomann-Hanry® are one of the biggest, most experienced and competent users of MEWP’s and truck mounted access platforms in London.
Regularly working in extremely busy locations such as Oxford Street and Piccadilly – both in and out of hours – for over a decade, we have developed a unique ability to work in the most difficult of locations.
Our machines are hired with a highly experienced IPAF certified employee.
Book your FREE site survey now.
We operate Palfinger WT370 platforms reaching 37 metres and can provide all associated services such as:
- Machine specification – we will visit the site and ensure that the specified machine can do what you need it to do.
- Licencing – we employ a dedicated, ex-highways authority team member to apply for permits and agree works with local authorities.
- Traffic management – our operatives are Lantra 12D qualified and we operate dedicated traffic management vehicles for the installation of traffic management.
- Pedestrian management – our unique pedestrian walkways allow us to keep pavements open and safe.
- Groundsmen – our operators can come as a team in case of a need for marshalls.
Our machine hire is under CPA terms and conditions.
Available Palfinger machines and truck mount for hire
Telescopic basket with 600 kg basket load
Max. height of work – 37m
Outreach – 29.5m
Overall length – 9.55m
Overall weight – 18t
Travel width – 2.5m
Travel height – 3.7m