The award-winning way to protect the past
Historic buildings cleaning and historic buildings restoration
The façade gommage® system has received accreditations and accolades from numerous organisations all over the world, including approvals from Historic England and endorsement from UNESCO for work in cleaning and restoration of historic buildings on the World Heritage List.
- Historic England consent to clean Scheduled Ancient Monuments.
- Listed Building Consent to clean historic buildings and for historic buildings restoration.
- UNESCO approvals to work on World Heritage Sites.
- Awarded the “Prestige de L’Europe and Laurier d’Or” in France for “Technical Achievement in Restoration”.
- Approval granted by the “National Park Service” in the USA and the “Heritage Conservation Program” – Canada.
- Listed in the “Guide of French Artisans d’Excellence” for the cleaning of historic structures.
- Granted the “Qualité Ravalement de Paris” in France for working on landmark buildings.
- Test panels on the “Place Vendôme”, “Château de Versailles”, and the “Louvre Museum” in France were analysed and approved by the Laboratoire Nationale des Monuments.
Most Considerate Company 2018
Founded in 1997, the Considerate Constructors Scheme recognises companies that demonstrate exceptional levels of consideration towards their community, environment and workforce.
Previous recipients of a Bronze Award in 2015 and a Gold Award and Runner-Up in 2017, Thomann-Hanry® have gone one better at this year’s awards, winning the “Most Considerate Company” accolade for all companies in the turnover range of £3.5m-£10m.
Read more here.
Our industry accreditations
Thomann-Hanry® have a reputation for technical innovation and excellence. Our knowledge is well built not only on the skills of our people, but also on the highest industry standards. Our practices, processes and competencies meet all the key industry accreditations, ensuring that our clients receive the highest quality of service for their business requirements.
Click on the logos to see the each relevant certificate