Sofitel St James’s is an elegant neoclassical building in the heart of the West End.
Sofitel St James’s hotel restoration
Built in 1932 as the HQ of Cox & Co Bank, 6 Waterloo Place was converted into Sofitel St James’s in 2002.
With the projected fifteen-day project, Thomann-Hanry® have carried out façade gommage®, bird deterrent work and stone repairs to all four of its splendid neoclassical elevations.
Read more about our hotel restoration works here.